Recent community posts
Really cool team submission.
- love the aesthetic although the lack of hand-drawn UI takes away from that a bit.
- Music is cool and fitting.
- Obviously missing SFX so that will be a nice addition in due time.
- Programming seems pretty clean but the UX interaction is a little awkward visually at times.
Good work :)
Similar to other comments: The concept is really interesting but its a bit difficult to grasp without some in-game clarification. Programming is impressive and the pixel art is spot on, nice job!
Really like the idea and the pixel art / UX is great, but personally the UX doesn't do it for me and is a huge turn-off. I'd prefer for the battle itself to have more of a visual presence and not have the screen dominated by the menu UI.
A couple of suggestions:
- The UI could be collapsible so that you can reveal more visual information about the current state of the battle.
- Overlaying multiple zombie sprites in a group would probably look a little more dangerous than just a single sprite. you could then reduce the number of sprites as their count decreased.
Overall a great entry; Great job!
Thanks for the Mac build!
First of all, I'm surprised you didn't call this "Half-Hearted"!
Second, I really like the general concept and the presentation is great but the right heart seems only to be able to move left and right (and that's when I'm holding up or down! :D)
Finally, have you considered only being able to control the left heart and having the right side mirror the left but with different obstacles. This could create some really interesting puzzles and the controls would be a lot simpler and more accessible (especially for mobile, which is the ideal platform for this kind of game IMO).