Thank you... Everything works when I pull up the index.html from my desk top, but I will definitely try changing the the file path to this way and upload again and see what happens.
Recent community posts
I'm a newbie... Just putting that out there. And I have to upload my Twine game (Twine 2/Sugarcube 2) here for class and to link on my website. I'm doing exactly what my instructor says:
First, please review Mike Pynn’s video (https://vimeo.com/207488736) for step-by-step instructions on how to upload your
game to itch.io. Then, If you are still stuck, follow these steps for uploading your Twine 2 file.
1. Ensure your scripting for in-game assets is working.
2. Publish your most up-to-date game and rename it index.html. It cannot be called
3. Select both the index.html file and your assets folder(s) and compress/zip them.
4. Call the compressed zip file something simple with no special characters or spaces
5. Log in to your itch.io account and go to your Dashboard.
6. Create a New Project.