I took another look, and I think that just may be a fault on my part - if the mouse wasn't hovered on the word itself, it didn't register, so if the mouse was like, a pixel from the word, it looked like it wasn't working. It's a little finicky, but it works, so that's on my end, sorry!
Recent community posts
I really like the concept and I'm SUCH a chemistry nerd (though I am only doing exams myself, heh) . The GUI is cute, the colours are eye-catching and the chemistry puns were so, so bad (I'm a sucker for bad puns, even more so nerdy ones) - I love it. There are a couple things I'd like to mention though:
The in-game menu buttons don't exactly align with where they are, so I had to keep clicking lower, where the actual button was to return to the game after saving.
This is my inner nerd speaking, and a minor detail, but "Which liquid has the highest boiling point?" and giving the answers as HF, HCl, HBr, and HI might not be the best answers, since they're all gases at room temperature at the very least... unless you're talking about when they're dissolved in water. (save for HF, which is only liquid at just below average room temperature.) [Also, the hydrogen halides in general is pretty dodgy to talk about trends in boiling/melting points.]
I think for Marina's eyes, I think they look "creepy" for lack of a better term because we can see the bottom of her irises on her normal face? I'm not exactly sure though.
That's all I have for now. I'll keep an eye on this! :D
Hmm, from the brief summaries and what I know, in order, I think I like Aiden/Sam-James-Caine/Dimitri-Neil? That may change depending on the stories though~
Angela would be so much fun to romance I think! She's so lovely and her humour is great <3 I can't wait to see more of her in Neil's route, haha!
1. Are you enjoying Neil's route, do you still like him/hate him?
I was... wary, at first. Things are certainly getting interesting right now. I can't say I hate him right now, but I don't exactly like him. >.>
2. What are your thoughts on Dimitri's first two chapters? Do you want to read more?
He seems interesting, so yes I'd like to read more.
3. Who's your favourite guy out of Neil and Dimitri? Or perhaps Alex?
Dimitri seems interesting, but we haven't seen much of him yet, so I haven't really formed a huge opinion yet.I know more about Neil, but as I said, I don't exactly like him. His story's interesting, though. Alex is just a straight up a**, so absolutely not him. If he was nicer, then perhaps.
4. What's your favourite CG?
When the mask comes off. The blush is adorable, even if I'm not super into him.
5. What's your favourite chapter or scene?
Ooh, this is a difficult one. I'd say the scene with the mirrors at the masquerade. It was cute~
6. Which part was the most romantic to you?
Oooh, again, difficult.... the most romantic part, I think, was probably the dance at the masquerade. I'm more of a sweet romantic.
7. Out of all of the side characters, is there anyone you would want as a date option?
I'd like to date Sarah, she's so enthusiastic and supportive... but Angela's cute, supportive as well, seems to be in a kinda rough spot with her family, and also rich.
8. Did you at any point get stuck on a loading screen?
9. Were you able to create clothing using the “Design” button?
10. Did you encounter any bugs while designing?
Not that I recall, no.
11. Were you able to dress up your avatar using the “Outfit” button?
12. Was everything easy to use, or were the menus too complicated?
I would have preferred a less complex name-entering system, using the keyboard would be nice. Otherwise, everything else was great!
13. What did you like more, creating clothes, dressing up the avatar, or reading the story?
Why not all 3? :D Okay but I'm a sucker for stories(it's how I found this) but I ALSO have to say that I loved just creating clothes too. Reminded me of all those doll dress-up games I used to play online. Good times.
14. Most importantly, did you enjoy the game? :D