1. What is your gender and age?
Female and 16.
2. Where did you find out about Tailor Tales?
....I'm not sure? Maybe through Lemmasoft forums, or through scrolling through itch.io? :I
3. Is the art style appealing to you, or did it take some convincing?
I like it!
4. Which (available) character is your favourite?
Dimitri so far.
5. What’s your favourite scene?
Dimitri comforting the MC, but Neil's masquerade ball's mirrors scene is a close second.
6. What’s your favourite CG?
It's a three-way between the derpy photo, Neil being smug in the mall and Dimitri with the cat.
7. Which character would you like to be available next?
Aiden or Sam!
8. How many fierce points and how many kind points did you get at the end of each route?
I don't really remember, but I think it was slightly more kind points than fierce points.
9. How much tailoring experience and gold did you end up having at the end?
5500 gold and 2000 experience (though I did buy quite a bit....)
10. Was it difficult getting gold to purchase the chapters, or was it easy?
Not really! Besides, I had a lot of fun
11. Was it difficult re-creating garments that were important clients?
I.e. the masquerade dress, Angela’s dress, or the opera dress.
I tried going back and making them(since I skipped all that at the beginning) but I technically already had them done so I didn't get the chance to remake them :(
12. Favourite aspect of the game?
I really love the whole designing clothes for clients!
A couple other things-
The game ignored my choices for the CGs as well, despite choosing black hair at the beginning it still showed brown.
Neil's chapters 21+ didn't cost anything for me either, but Dimitri's new chapters cost me like usual.
When designing clothes for clients, sometimes they want the rainbow pattern but coloured, but it doesn't look much different from the base so it can be frustrating to try and get it right.
Also, Dimitri called me Joselina again in one of the chapters, though I can't remember which...