- No level cap
- Required experience doubles every 10 levels.
- 1 million experience at level 100.
- Experience rates increase at a much slower rate.
Combat (Warrior, Wizard and Archer)
- Experience earned by defeating monsters. (Scales with the level and difficulty of the monster)
- Wizard and Archer not yet available.
- Only Heavy Armor (Metal, Bronze. level 1-10) is currently available, Light Armor(Cloth) and Medium Armor(Leather) are to be added.
- No level requirements for wielding weapons and wearing armor. If you find it, you can wear it.
- Armor and Weapons give Attack and Defence Rating.
- Weapons provide most of your rating(~50%).
- Heavy Armor will provide the most Defence Rating, but no Attack Rating, while light Armor will provide little defence rating, but much more Attack Rating. A similar concept is applied to Weapons.
- Warrior, Wizard and Archer level determine the accuracy of melee, magical and ranged abilities while Attack Rating determines the maximum hit.
- Rating provided by equipment scales with it's level, doubling every 10 levels.
- Experience earned by defeating monsters and a small chance of earning experience when receiving damage. (Scales with the level and difficulty of the monster)
- Increases maximum health.
- Doubles every 10 levels.
Miner, Lumberjack and Fisherman
- Tool Rating is used to determine the effective maximum hit while gathering, level increases accuracy.
- Tool Rating provided by equipment scales with it's level, doubling every 10 levels.
- Gathering with
- Two Handed tools provide significantly more Rating at the cost of being slow.
- Dual wielding tools provides significantly more attempts at mining ore at the cost of lower Rating.
- Shield and tool provides a middle point between the above.
- *This does not apply to fishing rods.
- Ore and tree spawns have a limited number of attempts before depleting the resource, while fishing pools give a set amount of resources before depleting.
- No level requirements to craft items, if you have the materials, you can craft it.
- Most Crafted items scale with your level.
- IE. Smithing a level 70 sword with 20 blacksmith will result in a level 20 sword.
- Items that scale with level have a maximum level.
- IE. Smithing a Bronze weapon (level 1) with 20 blacksmith will result in a level 10 sword.
- Experience earned scales with the base level of the Item.
- Recipes give experience based on the resources used.
- Metal bars : Blacksmith exp
- Logs : Artisan exp
- Turn raw ingredients into edible foods that heal health points.
- Cooking multiple fish together (1, 2, 3 or 4 in a row)
- Provides experience per fish.
- Cooking 4 fish together produces 1 fish that heals for slightly more than twice the hitpoints of cooking 1 fish alone.