Choosing winners randomly is unfair. I request you to change this and create a better way of judging games here.
Recent community posts
1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Hey. The name's Jason Jones. I'm an artist.
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
I didn't participate in the last jam you all held. I'm here to make my first game.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
RPGs. Westerado: Double Barreled inspired me to make my first game.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
Reading visual novels.
6. What are your goals for this game jam?
I want to make my first game.
7. Any advice to new jammers (if you're a veteran)?