Level of activity is predictable here, I see.
- ability bindings does not restored correctly
- effect of potions/items continues after death and after teleport from hub to the another level
- the respawn logic is disorienting. After number of deaths player moves from hub back to the first level. First thoughts: Damn game is broken, I beat this level already. Do I have to talk with this guy again? Maybe the level is changed somehow? Nope, it looks the same...
- sometimes blue doors auto-opens , sometimes player need to use a bone, cant understand the logic of this
- level exit logic is not reflected on screen. In that take, when I spoke with Julius, at some moment I found the hatch (and it looks open), but failed to exit from the level, I needed to do something, I didn't know what