I would pay for this as is.
If you can add more features, and keep it "abstract" enough to be used for both fantasy and sci-fi, I will happily pay for the next version.
The proposed features I especially like:
- Topography editor for manual marking (drawing) land, water, city and other types of map regions.
- Topology editor for editing roads and channels.
- Customisable list of wards with arbitrary names, layout settings and placement rules.
- Automatic POI generation - taverns, shops, local temples etc.
- Name generator for all kinds of toponyms.
- Customisable palettes and textures.
- Marking individual buildings with icons, labels, colours, and descriptions.
- Marking individual wards for highlighting and overriding automatically created labels
Meanwhile, if you can spin off a project that takes manually drawn polygons (such as a building copied from this map) and fills in a procedural floor plan, that would also be amazing.