Design: Raghav Iyer
Sound and Music: Jae Mims
Code: Jackie Merz
1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
No. This is my second game jam.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
Homeworld, Sim games. Casual browser games. Commander Keen, Duke Nukem, Lemmings... I make more than I play.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
Dabbled in Java in the past.
Working on a tile based tribal survival game (Unity) for 3 months.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
I really love Learning.
6. What are your goals for this game jam?
To aim higher.
7. Any advice to new jammers (if you're a veteran)?