They said they dont update the game for macOs and Linux.
Recent community posts
I have these suggestions/ideas:
-Natural disasters like hurricane,Thunderstorm,Tsunami.
-Some types of boats
-You need a blueprint to make complicate buildings/Items
-Fireplace/stove to heat you up and not to freeze to death.
-More types of shark/some kind of enemies who attack you in the surface.
-Shark trap(Like bear trap just with shark :D).
-More kinds of Item net,The basic item net would just catch some items not 5-6-7 ;D.
-Durability on items including cooking station,water purifier and item net.
-Maybe some kind of cheats(Gamemode) to add items to find bugs...
-More items:clothes,stone in the ocean to mine,ores(maybe),plastic,cotton....
-More building angle.
-Do the items rarer.
-Iron buildings/Iron spikes to the shark can't eat your raft ;D.
-More weapon: crossbow&bow,(Throwable)spear,Handmade gun&bullet,harpoon....
-Armor on your body.
-Some types of tree.
-The potato sometimes just give you back 1 not 2.
-You can gain some water from rain.
- extract salt from the ocean
Sry for my bad english, Have a nice day and happy new year ;D
The most creative survival game in my life. :D
I have a few suggestions/idea:
- ships (The shark can "eat" it)
- Stronger shark/more shark
- Night-Day cycle
- rain,storm,natural disasters,vulcanic activity (On islands if you add those)
- Some new AI (pirates or something else maybe)
- Some new kind of fishes,trees,vegetables,building
- It's too easy to survive (Please some cooldown/durability on these:cooking station,water purifier and item net)
- More metarials and items (I know you guys gonna add some in the new update)
I have more ideas but I'm too tired :) (And I'm very bad at English)
Have a nice day :D