Can I get a new one? Thanks!
Recent community posts
I personally really loved it, my favorite game in recent months, I'd def pay for this once it is a bit more ironed out. The design feels very cohesive, that's real talent. The art style is just, incredible, so much sensibility. The artist's monologue also made a strong personal connection with me.
For critique, I got lost in the forest (after discovering the the "wall" thing) and circled back to where I started. Also while the long screen transition delay made sense when going between jungle >> city, it started to annoying in the jungle because it's so frequent. Also moving parallel to the screen edge shouldn't make me go to the next screen
lol I didn't, but now I just did bc you asked. I attacked during day, built a wall outside the dungeon to have a choke point, then a tunnel of soldiers; had 1 soldier run up to draw aggro, then let the King Skeletal run through the tunnel of soldiers
Tips on how to play the game (some of them are explained in the manual but I didnt' read it at first)
- The first thing to this game is to get used to the controls: RMB to build, you also need to get used to LMB to deselect
- This is stupidly obvious but took me a while to figure out: the guys with hats are Soldiers, they can't farm, they only fight
- Put soldiers in house to make create babies > new villagers;
- skeletons can spawn anywhere (including lit areas, so always have a few soldiers around. Early game you just need 2 at choke points, later you def need 3 or 4
- resources cap at 50, so you don't need that many trees and rocks and food
- To get through the first night, I just made 4 fields, 2 house, 1 barrack . After than just keep on making soldiers, you never need more than 3, 4 farmers
- during first night, pan your camera to see where the skeleton king is. You have to do this bc you'll hit the wood cap pretty soon and need to spend wood to build bridge in that direction
The game gets interesting once you take 5~10mins getting used to the controls!