This is the first release I've done aimed at fixing bugs and adding minor features, without adding any new content. I decided I needed to take a day to improve the basics rather than keep piling new stuff on. Changes:
- The researched disc count on SCP-092 previously didn't update until you clicked it, now it shows the correct number.
- SCPs with multiple instances are now counted properly and shown as a single icon with a number on it instead of duplicates.
- Autosave feature!
- Fixed a bug with losing.
- Fixed a bug with how the pause menu was handled (and any UI click events in general).
- Fixed a bug allowing negative resources (like firing more agents than you have).
- New games start with some cash flow and cash to make the early game a little easier. This isn't a very significant change, but people often have trouble with the early game.
Additionally, in this release, the licensing information included in the download has been updated and corrected to explain what is in the game under what licensing. Oh, and I have a new build system making it easier to focus on making changes and pushing new builds. :D