Clean according to my Antivir.
Recent community posts
Known Bugs in 2305162254
- FIXED: The gold cap is buggy -didn't apply the right formula
- FIXED: Damage and gold cap aren't saved (or loaded?) the way they should - your classical typo
- OPEN: It is possible to inflict damage above the damage cap. This is triggered by the "On Fire" message.
I got to admit that I got distracted by a little jump and run engine I wrote. Now I will focus on RhythmClicker again and try to reach beta stage with a song selection screen/menu so that the .ini manipulations become (hopefully) obsolete.
Implemented a gold cap that rises with the total damage you do.
Added a gold cap indicator next to the gold gathered.
Implemented save features for:
- total kills
- specific kills
- gold gathered
- damage upgrades
Implemented load features for:
- gold gathered
- max damage
Implemented gold drops for testing purposes (roughly 30% chance after killing an enemy). The gold can later be used to upgrade the maximum damage you can do to reach higher levels within a song.
Implemented a cursor and collisions between it and the coins to pick them up.
Implemented gold counter and rendering it.
Fixed an issue with the bitmap font.
- If you move the window around in windowed mode, you can surpass the negative click damage limit
- FIXED: The game throws an Memory Access Violation on exit - it was caused by the used font (argument row passed to function: 16, right argument: 14)
RhythmClickers now supports full HD resolution and offers an optional fullscreen mode.Next step is to implement a statistics screen on the end of each song.
Ver. 1905161854 released.
I have now implemented a sample statistic screen on the end of each playthrough.