Thank you so much! We are very happy to see gameplays of the game. It really helps :)
Recent community posts
This is very weird... are you on windows? what version?
Maybe it's not the solution to your problem but you can use SPACE key to press the main button of the menu so meanwhile we find the problem you can keep playing.
Also you can try to play it on windowed mode, please tell me if it helps. https://itch.io/t/401465/windowed-mode
In the last update a little bug snuck into the game. Maybe you noticed that every time you finish the game a yellow alert is aiming you to go to main screen, right?
We'll fix it soon but meanwhile you can remove it going to main screen an clicking between Agent and Settings button, a reward window will appear, claim the reward and the alert will stop :)
Edited: Version 1.1.2 fixes this problem.
Hi @lonewolf00708, sorry to read that.
Could you check if you have file called error.txt at the same folder where the executable is located? The content could shed some light on the problem. You can email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hi Daniel! Thanks for your offer, I feel very praised.
At this moment I'm working on several projects so it will be impossible to collaborate with you, sorry.
I'm sure you'll find someone else. Keep in touch !
If you want to play Dig Deep in windowed mode you have to follow these steps:
- Locate the executable dd.exe (if you're using itch app to install your games, you have to find the game in your library and there press right button click and finally the option "Open folder in explorer")
- Create a shorcut with right button click and clicking on "Create shortcut"
- Right click on the new shortcut created and select "Properties"
- In the target field, at the end of the existing text, you have to append " -windowed=1" (see attached screenshot)
- We've made available three different windowed sizes, so you can try which one suits better for you. If you want to try other sizes just change the number 1 of the previous step by 2 or 3 (e.g. " -windowed=2" or " -windowed=3")
Hi there! You're right, the game can't be played right now in window mode but we're finishing a new update and we can add some trick to do it. I'll let you know.
About OBS, we've tried on Windows 10 and it works for us. What' your operating system version?
Greetings, miner fellows!
Join the Intergalactic Mining Guild and prepare for a wild adventure full of alien creatures, deathly traps and gold... lots of gold!
Meet Roger, the most famous moustached, toupeed miner of the galaxy, and help him gather valuable gold on a mission full of danger through the infinite abyss of an ancient and remote planet.
In 2016 we released Dig Deep on mobile and after two years we've decided to port the game to desktop. We are very happy with the result and we hope you like too!
Please let us know if you find some bug or just share with us your feedback! Thanks!
- Keep pressed LEFT / A or RIGHT / D to move
- Press quickly over movement keys to perform a dash
- Don't press any key to dig down
- Press SPACE to use the powerups
- Mouse is needed to use some menus
The game is available in: English, Spanish, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Simplified Chinese.
It will detect the main language of your computer and it will be configured automatically.
Finally I'd managed to finish my first solo game on a Ludum Dare (Jam mode). It has been a great achievement for me and I'm happy to share with you this game.
I've also been lucky that Mark Hadley was offered to make the soundtrack of the game, which has been incredible!
I hope you enjoy the game!