SwordPlay Alpha 220.127.116.11 has been released -_- And about time.
That seriously took a lot of effort to get it working ;_; Still, what matters that is out :P
Two big points that I need to highlight in this update.
First, I got the game's dedicated server back ^^ The game no longer uses web requests to login and setup matches. With the server back, everything is more smoother.
Second, the battle and control schemes has been completely restructured. No more one button per action. The new scheme is more 'fast pace' friendly this time :)
If you are all not looking forward to the next update, you should be, because you will be able to get 6 players in one match :)
- Added a brand new Master Server to Project SwordPlay
- Re-scripted all online features to the new Master Server, instead of the old and slow web request methods
- Completely restructured the battle and control scheme to something more "fast pace" friendly
- Added "Spectate" mode to watch a fight in progress (still glitchy for some reason. Will fix in next update)
- Resized the GUI to something less distracting