Recent community posts
Stance changes with your response to before every battle, the game takes the most used response as the stat for which stance to use.
Top one is aggressive, middle one is neutral and bottom one is passive.
Just use your intuition for each choice. If you go against a character's values or motives, it'll usually lower their relationship, so just be nice to them overall and you'll get high points with most.
You're probably looking towards the mountain tops, those also cause my PC (yes, PC) to lag like crazy as well. Best way to deal with it is to keep yourself not too large (around the size of a house or something) or not look towards that direction for now until it's fixed.
The bosses you can recruit are: the dragon on the ravine, the mad chimera on the docks, the growth cultist next to the ravine and the Bushido on the tunnel.
Interacting with them again will produce the prompt to turn them into a follower.
- you can get ability crystals from dungeons, those give you 5 points per use.
- Beast is a repeatable boss type character, meaning they get stronger after each fight but you cannot get them as followers, this applies to Bandit leader and Lich as well.
- Followers only level up if they're following you into fights. they won't ever shrink unless you reset their levels with Plush.
- there's a "scaling" menu on the Character tab, you can change how much your stats can affect your size (do keep in mind that it is cosmetic in nature, not meant to affect your actual stats)
- abilities that make you bigger/stronger while in battle are temporary effects, they'll reset when a battle ends (there's a bug that can lead you to retaining your temporary stats tho)