It was okay.
Recent community posts
It would be nice if you added a score system, or a story with an ending.
You should add more guns, levels and enemies to the game.
The robots health can be negative, you should limit it to 0.
There's a gap in the ceiling, you might want to fix it.
Sometimes the robots shoot when they're dead.
I enjoyed the game, it was fun. I completed the game in 43 seconds, I could've completed it earlier, but I wanted to destroy all the machines. It would be nice if you add more levels to your game.
Using GameGuru settings:
- Bring eveything under "Quality Settings" to 0.
- Decrease Camera Distance to 0.
- Decrease Fog Nearest and Fog Distance to 0, so you can hide the small draw distance.
- Bring everything under "Graphics Options" to 0.
- Set all shader options to lowest, Distance Transition and Transition Range to 0.
- Bring everything under "Post Effects" to 0.