Now on Midnight at the Red Light : An Investigation
MIDNIGHT AT THE RED LIGHT : An Investigation
Game play mixes elements of first person horror, investigation and exploration. /// Please be advised. This game contains Hallucinations and Jump Scares. ///
Private Investigator Lance Wells receives credible information on a missing persons case. When a strange cult named "The Followers of Perdition" and a seemingly abandoned town become the focus of his investigation, he must be very cautious not to be detected or risk being lost in the 'eternal flame'. Finding the correct forensic evidence to warrant an arrest against a mad man will be tricky. Jessica Miller made some mistakes and evil eyes are watching, waiting in the shadows. Will he be able to find her dead or alive ?
- 1. Locate missing person Jessica Miller, Dead or Alive.
- 2. Collect enough forensic evidence to warrant an arrest against Dr. Conwell.**
**You will submit forensic evidence collected in the investigation. A proper warrant cannot be authorized unless the right evidence can uphold criminal prosecution.
- - Dark , atmospheric first person exploration, including jump scares, hallucinations and stylish graphics. Two endings are possible.
- - Intense audio cues and narrative. Explore a haunted city, full of interactions. An interactive menu to help your assignment.
- - Original story plot and professional voice acting. Find notes, diaries, clues and audio logs voiced with several talented actors.
- - High quality and terrifying sound design blended with an original score, all custom made from industry professionals.
Game play time estimate 2-3 hours. Please use quality speakers or head phones, in a darker room, for maximum gaming experience.