Very nice reverse TD game. Well done.
Recent community posts
Hey, thanks for your feedback, I do appreciate it.
Yes it still has some weird glitches where stuff flies off..
FYI, Junk velocity is limited to 1000px/s and the planets are the only gravitational objects, so your Junk will return.. eventually.. :-)
Nobody can say when though..
Thanks for trying. If you ever try it with a friend, please update me on coop gameplay.. that would be awesome!
Sorry that I forgot about your well deserved price, here you go:
This is Kalima, the bigger of my two cats. If she looks at you like that, you are obligated to rub the belly. There is no escape!
It takes a lot of time to even finish even a small game, but I hope the experience brought you further.
Jams force you to finish SOMETHING and share it with people and I think it is a great way to learn making games.
Wish you the best..
Thank you very much for your submission!
I really love the introduction and theme. Keeping of the Ball-princesses is hard work, but somebody got to do it. Reminds me of a gameidea on reddit I saw recently, where you have to keep girls off your pillow fortress. (No Girls Allowed : gameideas (reddit.com))
My plus points:
- Solid tower defense.
- I like the theme and visuals
- Offers some variety of towers and "creeps"
Where it can improve:
- The only sound is the fire crackling from the torches.
- Controls are a little clunky
- Princesses are just balls, which breaks the visuals slightly.
Thanks a gain for taking part in the Jam, please keep making games :-)
Thank you for your submission to the Jam!
My positive points:
- It is fun to move the player around and place the tower
- Also the enemy movement is interresting, the kinda move like cars.
- It is not super-violent, because its quite abstract.
Where you can improve:
- One can only place one tower, it limits the strategic depth
- More interresting level design (obstacles, a path they follow, etc.)
Please continue making games :-)
Hi there, I tried to play the game, I can place the turrents and al, but nothing happens afterwards.. Can you help?
Edit: saw your dev-blog. Once you have a playable version, feel free to drop me a link!
Thank you very much for your submission!
My plus points are:
- The art is simple but consistent, which makes it a real style.
- The concept is really interresting, allthoug I never had to rotae anything
- Controls are fluent and responsive
My critique/improvement suggestions:
- Sometimes enemies are off-screen and I can not see them
- Some Indicator, when the parts are "active", for example:
- Sensor guy lights up when triggered or something
- Line betwen Amunition and gun, when close enough
- (Gun shooting is quite obvious..)
- This music. Its fun at first, but I can still hear it after closing the tab :-D
I really enjoyed this game, I hope to see more of the kind in the future..
Dear Itch Team,
I find the available pixel style font a little hard to read and straining to the eyes, thats why I decided against it on my Pages, even though the theme would fit perfectly.
Is there maybe a different, slightly less blocky font that can be used? One that still resembles the theme without sacrifice of readability?
I hope my request is not too bold.
With the Information you have given it is hard to give any advice/help.
- What is your objective?
- Is this purely self-educational?
- Are you making a Game?
- Do you require network training in the shipped game or just execution?
One thing I learned though:
Use an existing Framework (e.g. TensorFlow, Torch)
- They are well tested and stable
- They come with debugging, visualization.
- Save/load features of your trained model.
- People can help if you are stuck.
I hope it helps you to refine your question.
I am Designing a low-fantasy Game with focus on turn-based combat (Working Title: Deities Calling) and consider adding the two dimensional alignment system:
- Good vs Evil
- Lawful vs. Chaotic
The world (map, fractions, story) will defenetely be built around this principle, but I wonder to which extend it should affect gameplay.
- Available Units
I wanted to know from devs and players alike what you think of Alignment systems?
Do they add choices or limit them?
Does it add a way to play how I like or railroad me into certain behaviour anyway because one way is supperior?
Please let me know your thoughts and experience on this.