Here to try to spread awareness for this game too roughly 1 year later. Hopefully the developer won't mind another video.
Recent community posts
Hey there, I came across your game and have played it for a bit; I think it's a pretty cool game. Would you mind if I made some YouTube videos on it? It seems you're the only one who has, and I feel this game deserves some attention.
Whoops, I probably should've checked the details on the Switch release before assuming it was already out :\
I understand if you're just trying to promote the Switch version of the game, so it's no big deal. I reckon someone who actually has a Switch would be better suited to show off all of the game's features, new and old. But I had prepared a Dungeon of Trials video beforehand, so I guess I'll upload that now.
Given that the game's been out on the Switch for a while now, I'll understand if it's not still being looked into. I recently found this game here on itch.io and have been enjoying it. I just have a couple of questions about it, mainly about what seems to be a limited amount of options one has in the game with AI opponents:
1. In Practice mode, are you able to select the AI's difficulty level? As far as I know you can't, which makes them only decent opponents when playing through the 10 stage single-player mode at "Hard" difficulty. At least, to me it feels like they're tougher at that point.
2. Would it be possible in the future to choose what characters the AI plays as and set up 2-on-2 matches with AI in the Practice mode?
3. Could there be an option to play the "Squash" mode with AI opponents? It sucks being limited to doing it every so often in the 10 stage single-player mode.
4. About the Dark Sphere, would it be possible to perhaps have an option to toggle on/off the highlight for where the real sphere is? I'd understand that some people may not like this (which is why I'm requesting it as an option), but the highlight just makes the sphere's gimmick useless I'm my opinion, as I can always keep track of where the real one is.
5. With your permission, I'd like to showcase this game and one you made a while back called Dungeon of Trials on my YouTube channel I've started working on. I've been looking for small indie titles to feature on my YouTube channel to raise awareness for them, and I enjoy playing both of these games.
Haha, I was wondering what it would be like to race you, and with a lap time like that, now I see myself being left in the dust. I've got my fingers crossed hoping for something to become of this. I did manage to net another subscriber doing this, so at least 1 other person seemed to really enjoy my amateur videos.
Oh, those things are tornados? All this time I thought they were some kind of extra cloud cover for some reason. Good to know.
It's tough putting my finger on how difficult the AI actually is for me, since I can be pretty hit and miss in races myself. I'll stick to dry conditions in the future to see if that changes anything. I didn't even realize I've been racing in the rain so much.
I still can't believe that pit lane incident found its way into my video. I consider myself lucky to have recorded that.