As described, this uses the Google Admob Mediation.
Since you want to avoid using Admob, you can use the famous IronSource mediation instead, you can also include the Chartboost SDK.
For more information:
Recent community posts
PlayFab Master Collection
- API Module (184.108.40.206)
- Friend Manager (220.127.116.11)
- Leaderboards (18.104.22.168)
- Player Manager (22.214.171.124)
- Account Manager (126.96.36.199)
- Title Manager (188.8.131.52)
Mobile Master Collection
- Mobile Facebook (184.108.40.206)
- Mobile Ads Collection
- Mobile Vungle Ads (220.127.116.11)
- Mobile Unity Ads (18.104.22.168)
Game Master Collection
- Self Function (22.214.171.124)
- Bounded Drag & Drop (126.96.36.199)
Yes. These all work on both Construct 2 and Construct 3.
The bonus addon collection called the Firebase Master Collection is a port to Construct 3.
The original is publicly available, authored by RexRainbow.
Although, we do recommend using instead the PlayFab Master Collection.
It contains far more features, documentation and support for Construct 3, while still easy to use.