This is an easier way. Thanks. I will try this...
Recent community posts
Escaped Chasm was created by RPGMAKERMV. So easy to translate.
Im making Turkish translate to this game now. Here is little gameplay video:
This is not hard. Just you need time.
If you want make a translate. Lets start.
Note : You must use english alphabet. e.g i cant use "ı,ş,ç,ö,İ,Ö,Ç,Ş,ü,ğ,Ü,Ğ"
Note 2 : I will show you hard way now. But if you want easy way you can read Pera Pisar's comment.
First step : we must edit .json files.
- Escaped_Chasm_Contents\Escaped_Chasm\www\data (you can find here)
- Note: Just edit "Map" files. (Dont edit MapInfos.json )
1- If you have .json editor. Open Map002.json (im using notepad)
DON'T EDIT EVERYWORD
- Dialog sentences starts with "SE"
- Example of a dialog:
- Example of a option :
2- Now translate all .json files. (Just "Map" files)
Second step: Edit movies. (Optinal)
- You need a converter and good video editor. (I recommend Any Video Conveter Ultimate and Movie Studio Platinum 16)
- Escaped_Chasm_Contents\Escaped_Chasm\www\movies (You can find movies here.)
1- Choose one .webm file (I recommend OPENING_HQ_MV.webm)
2- Convert to mp4
3- Open mp4 video with video editor.
4- Edit video like youtube video. (I mean very easy)
5- Render video and convert to .webm
6- Replace with original .webm file.
If u have any question Twitter : @C37053075 (Or just send comment )
Thanks for reading. See you! :)