1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Call me Bliss, everyone else does.
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
Yes and yes.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
I grew up inspired by FF 4 and 6, and SNES RPGs in particular.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
Ask me about hilarious crashing and burning in Ren'Py!
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
Ruining serious game genres by making them accessible for newbs, like Splatoon is doing for the FPS.
6. What are your goals for this game jam?
Four characters, one dungeon, one boss, a travelling merchant, and a short story.
7. Any advice to new jammers (if you're a veteran)?
SCOPE CREEP IS YOUR ENEMY. Kill it before it breeds.