Thanks I will take a look, in metadata it is setup to Oculus and HTC Vive. I realized windows wasn´t checked as a platform, let me know if it works : )
Recent community posts
We just released our Kickstarter campaign for our VR upcoming adventure Runes:The Forgotten Path and we uploaded the first demo in itch.io:
In Runes you are a renegade wizard fighting for survival and power in a post apocalyptic fantasy world. Use the movement of your hands to create powerful spells, explore rich and detailed worlds in complete VR immersion with an unique locomotion system designed for Room Scale Virtual Reality.
With this demo you can have a first taste of what makes Runes special. You will test our 4th Wall locomotion system, solve puzzles and learn the spellcasting system. We hope you enjoy it! : )
-100% designed for room scale VR.
- Cast spells by drawing in the air with motion controllers.
- Full story driven VR title with different environments and puzzle solving.
- Photogrammetry for full deep and immersive worlds.
- New seamless locomotion system.
- Nodding system: answer to yes or no questions just by moving your head.