Just wanted to voice my opinion. I would happily buy this if an expansion pack on the animations existed(I would ofc also buy the expansion pack for 10-30+ $ depending on how much is added)
Recent community posts
- Hit/Death Animation
- Wall climbing(Both when climbing sideways and when the back is showing)
- Pushing objects
- Crouch walking
- Bow animations
- Picking up and throwing objects (Maybe holding item above her head)
- Opening a Chest
- Standing on a ledge, similar to smash bros character when they stand on a ledge
Would gladly pay 20$ if hit/death animation was added, then I probably wouldn't mind paying extra 5-10$ for each of the suggested animations.
This is by far the best pixel art asset pack I've come across on itch.io, good job!
I have one question though, do you plan on updating this pack(adding extra animations and such) in the future?
Animations that I would love to see are for an example:
- Wall climbing/wall grabbing. Similar to Celeste: Example
- Ledge grab/climb. Example credit to Ninja Game by Moose: Example
- Sprinting or slightly different run animation to differ when running normally and sprinting. Similarly to how Super Meat Boy or The Mario games do it
- Pushing objects, similar to how it is done in the Mario Games.
- Last but not least Standing on the edge. Example
These are just suggestions, the first three would be an amazing addition to an already amazing asset pack. The last two are just something that would be nice to have.