Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

alex the hedgehog

410
Posts
25
Topics
4
Followers
2
Following
A member registered Apr 15, 2021 · View creator page →

Recent community posts

what the fuck is the sex update?

dawg i barely made it out alive

here i was staying in ohio for a day and this happened.

he looks hungry give him a chili-dog he might chill like that

(1 edit)

bro now has trauma that shit gon be in his dreams

he is a inspiration 

sup?

chats changed and the community changed...

bro chat became ohio or what?

no shit

you probably mean my yellow version or something?

what?

 :/

i havent actually been here for a long long time only now i have come back to see how its been

true. very very true.

nothin now im gonna be inactive 

yoo garcello!

i dont use itch that much also drama happen so there is another reason

actually i might not quit... i might

idk i might i found it boring for me to adapt here becouse people dont care about me so im leaveing well that depends 70 percent chance i leave 30 percent chance i dont

idk i havent been in itch for a while so i dont know what

OI NO

:0

in the first post with the pics

wait why did sonic show up as evil goku?

its true:/

tankman my favorite

sure go ahead

:(

mhmm

Friday Night Funkin' community · Created a new topic :0

no 

not me cuz im a og not popular tho:[

old miss the good ol days

what the heck?