No Comments, hmm.
Recent community posts
https://www.udemy.com/unity-shaders/ is a course that I highly recommend ( if it is by Penny de Byl or Holistic3d, if not then it's the wrong course : / ) it is a one-time payment of 9.99$ (or something like that) for lifetime, and you can take it whenever you feel like doing it. I own this course and LOL I haven't even had the time to do it. I can say it is really good though! You learn some pretty good stuff! I have several of Penny's other courses.. actually all of them except for 2 I think. Just take it, there's like a 30 day money back if you don't like it so yeah
By the way, to add multiple platforms you need to name your .zip folders differently otherwise itch.io will think you want to replace the other one with the one you just uploaded. Figured that out after only being able to upload a windows version of my game and not have more than one supported platform, well then I changed the names of the .zip files so that they would be different and fuala! I had Mac linux and windows support for my game. XD mentioned this cause I noticed you only had linux for this game and I thought you might be having the same issue I had.
Ok so I do builds for Mac and Windows. The zip process should be exactly the same, if not send me some screen shots and ill see if I can help. (not through discord cause I can't go on discord)
- Use left mouse to shoot!
- Use scrool weel for zoom in and out!
- Use W A S D or Arrow Keys for movement!
- Use Space for jump!
- Try not to hit the stacks of blocks!
- Or you can purposefully hit the blocks for some block staggering results!
- Shoot at the blocks and watch the bullets nock them over!
- (Tried to make a lives score depending on collision, the game went to 1.5fps dont know why. Sorry, will try to implement that later)