Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs

OK guys I was able to diagnose and solve the problem. Apparently installing Strive in my Program Files directory screwed things up and denied admin access to the mod attempting to change the install directory, coz my Windows 7 install has some issues.

I simply installed the game elsewhere without admin restrictions and now I've gotten it to work. The error log no longer throws up anything except this: 


All in all I'm happy I can at last try out this mod, thanks for all the help guys :D

That makes a lot of sense, since most of the errors were file access errors.  Not sure about the bytecode error, possibly its a syntax error in one of the files, but it's not self-explanatory.  If another error appears during gameplay, it may be more insightful.