A new update was rolled out that should address this problem. Let me know if you run into any other issues!
Just updated and I seem to still have this issue in Unity 2018.3.4 :/
DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "E:\Unity projects\TheCity\Assets\Assets\Textures\Drawn\Animation_2019-2-14_23-6-31.png".
System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, System.IO.FileMode mode, System.IO.FileAccess access, System.IO.FileShare share, System.Int32 bufferSize, System.Boolean anonymous, System.IO.FileOptions options) (at <ac823e2bb42b41bda67924a45a0173c3>:0)
System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, System.IO.FileMode mode, System.IO.FileAccess access, System.IO.FileShare share, System.Int32 bufferSize) (at <ac823e2bb42b41bda67924a45a0173c3>:0)
(wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream..ctor(string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare,int)
All I really need is to export my drawing as a png so I can use it for textures. Any suggestions for doing that if this is a tough bug to fix would be welcome too :)
Ha, that does indeed appear to be the problem. If I create a line of folders "Assets\Textures\Drawn\" inside the already existing Assets folder it works. That means I have a duplicate Textures/Drawn folder, but I can live with that for now :)
just wanna confirm that you tried deleting the old doodle studio folder and downloading the latest package. the double assets path is definitely the problem and something that was directly fixed in the latest update, let me know!
I deleted the whole DoodleStudio folder, installed the new version and reimported my whole project twice. I haven't tried testing it in a new empty project, though. Not sure if anything can be left over in assets or library somehow... I can try a completely new project and install later today.
I just made a completely new project in Unity 2018.3.6 and imported the plugin and I still get the same error.
I also see this slight smearing across some of the buttons just below the text. Doesn't seem to impact any of the actual doodles I've made so perhaps it's just how it renders UI in the editor: