Since it sounded like RC1 is sort of a beta test, I took a few notes during my playthrough:
- When searching for Michael after getting the fake acid rain newspaper, I paused while in the city (after talking to the cat) and the new music reverted to the old music when I unpaused.
- Corrupt text: (The ? is a corrupt character, I assume it should have said 100%.)
DJ: I'LL START A BROADCAST ON THIS RIGHT AWAY!
PRE-ELECTION DEMONSTRATION 10? PURE ASTROTURF!
- When searching for RADIO, PRINT and TV, walked into a jail cell looking room. Can walk right through the jail bars? (Does this room have a purpose?)
- I had trouble finding the PRINT / TV section of town, could have used some sort of hint that this was a new place open now.
- In video store, you walk underneath the counter.
- In the second half of the maze, there's an opening on the right hand side, about three columns in from the right, halfway up, that you can't walk through. (video)
- The exit from the first half of the maze at the bottom right has a non-intuitive hitbox. I almost thought it was a dead end because it didn't trigger when I walked down there at first.
(Feel free to delete this comment once you've seen it.)