The game looks nice, I have already played for about 3 or 4 hours, I think. I also have some things to say:
- I find it hard to find food, or at least on the quantity I should get, considering how quickly I starve and die because of it;
- This makes the game more about lucky than strategy, but I think your plan is for it to be more based on strategy;
- Food I collect, if I just spend gems to go "home", my food stock shows as empty. I don't know how this food would get lost ;
- Once I ended up going more to the east, and then I got stuck between two consecutive maps. I was on the east border of one, couldn't move but could go to the next map. When I went to this next map, I couldn't move either, just move back to the previous map. Also, my "energy" was decreasing by itself very quickly, even if I was standing still. I don't know if this was a bug, but it didn't make sense to me because I couldn't get out of it;
- When I'm near the starting point, I couldn't find a way to go to land (as someone also said above). I miss this, considering we can do this through gems (but only if we are more far from the land);
- At first I got a bit confused that I couldn't fight the monsters, only get hit or run away from them.
These are the main points that I feel like something is missing. But I like how you have to discover things by yourself, with no hints of what you may end up encountering. It's just like on the game itself: you are alone and know nothing about that world. And the player having the same approach to me is what makes the identity of this game and makes me want to play it again.
Even if sometimes I get a bit frustrated for not finding food at all, I want to continue playing it.
Do you intend to public a new version, before the final, so we can see the changes that are being made?