1. When standing on a hill or even on a flat land, looking down quickly-ish you can see under the map/ground for a couple of seconds.
2. Bosses will spawn with little health. I found the beetle-like boss which only had 204 out of 900 something health even though it was my first incounter.
These are known and they are being worked on, hopefully they will be fixed before next release.
3. AI can stand perfectly on a almost horizontal platform. (Goat which was underwater, under a waterfall, standing perfectly still, on a horizontal plain.)
I don't quite get what you mean, hopefully the video can help me understand it.
5. Enemies can see you through certain objects while also being able to shoot through it vica versa. (Tents, the huge trees where the beetle boss spawns, and sometimes the white looking trees.)
4. AI will willingly walk into a fire causing it to be low health when fighting it.
Well the AI is kind of dumb and pretty barebones, so this isnt really a bug but more like a lack of feature. Hopefully I can start working in on it soon. But anyways thanks for pointing it out!
6. When walking downhill, your character will sometimes jump a little causing you to take damage.
How big is the fall? Anyway, I'll try to reproduce it.
?. Do the quests not work yet or do you need to find people to aquire them?
They havent been worked on yet.
I am glad you liked the game and I am looking forward to seeing the video