Love it - the intro was fantastic! A great twist on classic pacman.
- Intro graphics, dialog, zone, everything, fantastic.
- Actual game is good take on Pacman with power ups. Big thumbs up for power-ups.
- Graphics, sound, music all work really well
- Controls are good
- Camera makes it difficult to see enemies until they're upon you - and they're fast!
- Intro sequence is buggy. I went back through a door and wandered off the map. After using a sign, my movement would continue without pressing a key
- Powerups interface is lackluster - difficult to remember what each one did
I'd wonder if grid movement would suit pacman better - but it didn't stop me in this game.