Aight, never tried Bokube before so this is a deep dive I guess.
- Cute! The menu is really enjoyable.
- At some points the camera proves to be a bit of a problem, at least when the platform that you're standing on is under another object
- Just some notices on "level" related mechanics. Got myself stuck in two different suicide situations. Accidental pushed the box onto a staircase , didn't managed to remove it.
- Same goes for a situation where I got a box through a portal. Suicide was the only viable option. Now these things happening are kind of ok, restart is simple and goes relatively quick (at least on this particular level), but I think I'd be pretty pissed off if it accidentally happened on a more frustrating level
- The pig level is kind of fun, but some of the more hectic parts was really frustrating. The pigs as a mechanic is pretty fine, but I really didn't find the fast pace to be in the games favor. I did much more prefer the earlier level.
You've got a pretty polished game here, much of what can makes this game good relies on your skills as a level designer. A bit frustrating at times, but overall pretty enjoyable. Keep it up!
Sound effects were really cute too,