1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Hi! I'm superlunary, I'm 16 and the phrase "absolute beginner" fits me pretty well.
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
I wanted to, but couldn't because of school conflicts. I wanted to join because I wanted to try making a game, but could never find the time to learn, or the motivation to start.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
My recent favorites are Undertale, 1bitheart, Bravely Default/Second, Persona 3/4, rpgs in general really.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
Not really, I've worked very little with Ren'py but that's about it. I also plan to learn how to use rpgmaker.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
I love drawing and I'm always looking for ways to improve (hopefully this will help with that as well).