It's a nice demo, but I have some critics:
- using the arrow keys to move, but having to press space bar to jump is unconformable, I would at least change from arrow keys to wasd.
- the 'uncharged' jump you get from tapping instead of holding the space bar is WAY to small.
- the walking speed is not in-sync with the walk animation, this is more of a visual thing that annoyed me, but i wanted to point that out.
- the movement feels sloppy, almost like moving on ice.
- the characters talk very slowly, it would be appreciated if there was a speed slider, or a way to skip the dialogue animation, by for example double-tapping the up arrow key.
apart from that the game-play feels nice, the story is a bit to common, and the start felt like a 16-bit destiny remake, but all things considered it's a realy nice idea.