Have been taking notes during my playthroughs, so here's what I have so far. Mostly going into the things I noticed that I feel are weird/buggy/typos. I loooooove the game, that's why I focus on the things I think can use some work to make it even better. Special props btw to the new paths you can discover while you travel. Really like that added touch.
- Feel like it's not obvious enough yet when you level up your Leader. Would make more sense to show the earned XP, and how that stacks up to how much you already have/still need, after a battle
- It took me a while to figure out that items you buy that raise Hope need to be shared through the Inventory system. Seems extremely convoluted. Why not have it shared when you buy it, or loot it, like Food and Batteries?
- After you've recruited new followers in a campsite the option remains visible to recruit more followers eventhough it's not truly possible anymore. Same goes for Teachers. Text there even shows you 'This teacher has taught you everything they know'
- Shouldn't you be able to attack Obstacles with Leader cards?
- Guess improved AI is on the docket but it can act pretty strange atm. Not using its attack when it has the Charge ability. Sometimes not attacking with (all) units when it's their turn. Making stupid decisions, like attacking and then afterwards playing +1/+1 on that same card.
- In the event where the first sentence is 'The sun had barely risen above the horizon...' where you can recruit a man and two children it shows two times 'Invite them', but for one option you need 11 Altruism. The regular 'Invite them' also recruits them, so no use for extra option.
- Seen several typos in my playthroughs, don't know if you want me to keep track of them or if you get to going through all the text at a later time anyway?
- Do you not get to see the value of a weapon before you sell it? Don't really get why there's a dismantle option in your Inventory menu when you can also sell them.
- There's a case of text covering up other text with the Poison Dagger. 'Permanent, Positive' disappears a little behind 'Beast Reinforcements'. I'm playing on 1920x1080.
- When you have only Food or Hope, but not both, they still both show up red when you click on a new location to go to. Would look nicer if the one you still have some of would have the normal color.
- The 'Infect' Leader card doesn't work? Can't seem to use it on any unit.
- It seems like when you get a human enemy to surrender it's always the best option to execute them, since it will give you loot from their corpses and loot from winning the match, making the other options a bit useless when an attempt to recruit them can fail (only tried recruiting once).
- The way the game works atm, with opponents retreating fairly quick, there's no use for high-momentum cards. I had the Avatar card in my deck, but never got to a point to use it.
These are my notes after 2 full playthroughs. As said, the game is brilliant! Every scene is worthy of hanging on my wall as a print (giving a hint here that I'd love to be able to buy a print at one point :D).