Have only played the game for a little bit but have been enjoying what I've played so far and plan on finishing the rest later.
- At first I felt like the ui was really confusing, but then it all made sense when I finally understood the ram system.
- The ram system is really cool. I liked having to weigh all the different options available and trying to find a balance between greed and safety.
- The shop is pretty overwhelming at first, especially with the multiple currencies. Maybe upgrades for tools that haven't been locked yet could be hidden? It seems a bit weird to be able to upgrade your jet that you can't use yet, especially when more useful upgrades like weapons are underneath it.
- I really liked the overall map design and how much freedom there is in terms of opening up paths and exploring.
- Dialog was short but I liked it and the chat box effects were nice.
Minor gripes and issues
- When I first open the game, my mouse is locked in the middle of the screen and cannot be used. This issue goes away after closing and reopening the main menu.
- On the very first chair that must be climbed to reach the dining table, I climbed down and ended up slipping through the chair and landing on the ground
- When using 'e' to climb up smaller blocks, I would occasionally vault past them and end up falling on the other side instead of landing on top. This would usually happen when I pressed 'e' when facing the corner of the block instead of the center.
- I kept forgetting to equip chips that I had bought. Maybe add a "new chip" notification over the ram tab or an option to equip something right after buying? (or maybe I'm just an idiot idk)
- the robots are cute and I feel bad for killing them.
- I'd really like the option to reconfigure the controls
This seems like a really promising game. I'm looking forwards to the content you have planned, particularly new characters/quests.