The problem is as follows: https://itch.io/app expects you to upload the contents of your game to itch.io, but instead all it sees is
- A single executable (Struggle Offensive Launcher.exe)
- Which requires administrative privileges to run
I don't know what your Launcher does, presumably it's able to update the game
Here's what I recommend instead:
- Use https://itch.io/docs/butler/ to upload the game
- the instructions are easy to follow, promise!
- Don't upload the launcher to itch.io, upload the actual game directly
- Encourage users to use https://itch.io/app to play (from this thread, it seems many already do)
Using butler, you can upload up to 30GB, so size shouldn't be an issue. When uploading a new build, it'll only upload what's changed, so it'll be fast for you. Your players too will also be always up-to-date, since https://itch.io/app will download "patches" instead of redownloading the full game every release.
Finally, test it yourself using https://itch.io/app - it seems many players use it these days :) If you run into any issues, feel free to open a thread on this issue board, or to contact itch.io support directly (make sure to mention the word "butler")