I didn't play it much yet, but i only can say it's a great improvement !
+ No issue so far on Linux, thanks for fixing the build
+ The world map feels much better, and i loved to see i could actually trade with the slavers, or skip an exploration encounter. Nice ! It may also ease the fact of loosing a soldier in action, with more opportunities to get a new one.
+ The movement overlay makes the screen much less confused and it's easier to see everything, the new overlay is much better than individual tile square.
+ The new option to invert drag is fine, it was a small addition but changes a lot my overall pleasure to move around
+ I like the random world mission, like saving presdent's daugther or stoping android rampage
-/+ I like the submarine fuel idea but it may lead to being stuck, and i would hate simply losing a game because of out of fuel. Instead maybe if out of fuel, give reinforcement to target mission, to show the sub is going slower ?
-/+ maybe add a previous or confirm button before moving ? I tried to click around the world map to see what is what, but it's actually moving my sub
- There is a delay when moving the map around with keyboard, could you suppress it ? I want the screen to stop moving immediately when i release the keyboard
- When dragging with mouse, the screen keeps moving until i release the button, instead of the expected stop when i stop moving the mouse
- I'd like to still move the camera during enemy's turn, now with either option to follow action or not, the camera freezes
- Music is looping fast, it's not a big deal but longer tracks or more of them would be great too
- I still would like to click twice to confirm an action, instead of having to move the mouse the the bottom left corner each time
- I still would like my soldiers to cancel moving when they spot an enemy, instead of spoting and then keep walking to their death
++ I'm happy about where the game is going, keep the good work !