Sorry for leaving you hanging, I've been really busy recently :P
Anyway, so essentially the problem is that when compiled, some of the python directory commands see its own executable as part of the filepath, so instead of looking in the 'data' folder for some assets, it looks in 'kitten_command.exe\\data'. I tried many different ways of incorporating the files directly into the executable, but sadly I couldn't get that working properly so instead just hardcoded a workaround into the lines of code that load files and such.
I might make a video to show and explain everything if I can get around to it, but in the meantime here's a working compiled exe.
It's not perfect however; renaming the exe will prevent it from working .___.
I doubt I'm the best person to help with this though; I've never even used a pygame engine before (sge), as I didn't really know they were a thing and just coded my own :P
Anyway, have fun!