1) Which version did you play? Windows, Linux, or Mac? And did you run into any bugs or glitches?
i played the windows version and the only bug i ran into (unless this isnt one lol) is one i accidentally pressed save at the top and this weird screen came up and i had to log out of the game but it didnt happen again so idk
2) What was your overall impression of the demo? Did you enjoy it? Did it keep your interest?
i did enjoy it actually. i thought it was some cute summer romance with some lil mystery about a murder or something and then she's kidnapped and im like !?!?!? and when Leon tells the mc about reliving summer i was like omg what bc i didnt read the summary above to surprise me for the actual plot (also leon is fave character rn lmao he seems like he's gonna be crazy best boy)
3) What did you think of the animated backgrounds (i.e. the heat wave effect)? Did it add anything to the experience? Currently, there is an option in "settings" to turn the heat wave backgrounds on and off.
it was eh for me. i kept it on the first time playing it but then turned it off the second time so it doesnt really bother me if it's there or not
4) How was my overall writing? Did it flow well? Was there any moment that you felt the dialogue was awkward or stilted?
i liked the convo between mc and nico bc it's cute and theyre just play arguing which i like. the only thing i thought was like eh was when mc calls them bastards but thats prolly bc i never here people use that word lmao so it's prolly just me.
5) Was there anything that you didn't like about the game or that you want to be changed? Do you have any suggestions for improvement? This question is especially important because I'm still at the stage where tweaking and changing things around is relatively easy.
im not super sure yet but i think i'll play a few more times through the game to see if there's anything i would add but for right now i'd say when you press skip make it go faster. the pace rn isnt horrible and it personally isnt bad for me but my sister pointed it out to me when she played it so it might bother other people
6) What was your favorite aspect/part of the demo?
the art is really cute?? i like the whole thing where they walk and stuff. also the shadows for non important characters is nice. usually theyre just not there at all so i liked that they were. also um leon is gonna be my fave i can feel it (which is weird bc i usually like the more emo lookin ones like ryan lmao) and oflsdjnjl when i read ameriya was doing the cgs i nearly??? passed out??? bc they're one of my fave artists on deviantart?? and the bgs are super pretty. i also love the mc's sprite a lot. the plot is probably the second best thing bc WOW!! the whole 'mc is the reason behind them repeating their summers' was super cool and ive never seen any plot like that. (only heard a song with the same premise) and when mc gets those weird glitchy flashbacks and how it looks like she's dying gives me a bad feeling on WHY theyre repeating summer. lots of questions and no answers until the full release which im super duper excited for. keep up the amazing work and good luck <333