I did, even if it was a bit too short to get a good impression, imo.
1) Which version did you play? Windows, Linux, or Mac? And did you run into any bugs or glitches?
I played the Windows version. The only bug I noticed is that the clock didn't change when I switched to 24 hour format, and the heat effects didn't disappear immediately.
2) What was your overall impression of the demo? Did you enjoy it? Did it keep your interest?
I liked it. I didn't read anything about the game beforehand and was led to believe to believe that I was playing a coming of age game by the tone in the beginning. Needless to say that the twist at the end completely surprised me and made me want to read further. :)
3) What did you think of the animated backgrounds (i.e. the heat wave effect)? Did it add anything to the experience? Currently, there is an option in "settings" to turn the heat wave backgrounds on and off.
They're not a bad idea but I personally couldn't enjoy the effects since they slowed down the game and my laptop considerably. Even after turning them off in the settings they didn't disappear until the next scene.
4) How was my overall writing? Did it flow well? Was there any moment that you felt the dialogue was awkward or stilted?
I think the dialogue was fine. The only part I found strange is how the heroine wants to follow Leon with a weak justification. It was mentioned that he was muttering to himself the whole time, but only after the heroine had been tailing him for a while. Something like that should be said at the beginning.
5) Was there anything that you didn't like about the game or that you want to be changed? Do you have any suggestions for improvement? This question is especially important because I'm still at the stage where tweaking and changing things around is relatively easy.
Please don't refer to Ryan as "blackhead" ^^; I don't know if that was intentional, but I can't help but associate him with pimples and skin problems otherwise. I also urge you to improve the skipping feature. As it stands, it's painfully slow and if it's like this in the final game, I won't be playing through FD more than once.
6) What was your favorite aspect/part of the demo?
I love the art, both the sprites and the backgrounds. There are so many different scenes in such a short demo. The music is very fitting too! There wasn't a single track I disliked, or which didn't match the mood. The heroine has me intrigued as well. She seems different from the usual otome game heroines, which is something I'm always down for.