- First boss (I'm assuming that Red Knight is first boss) was too goddamn easy (I was bearing that cold sword, because I went right at start, don't if it's how you wanted player to go). All I did was spam "X" to kill him. Try adding him some dodges/blocks/counters or something like that maybe?
- Ice sword felt a bit overpowered for me.
- Good things now. Game felt a bit like Devil May Cry for me, which is a really good thing. If you would add more combo systems and thing like that, it would be awesome.
- Music was fantastic too. It was creating atmosphere that somehow reminded me of Legacy of Kain series, which is great thing too.
- I really enjoyed artstyle too. I don't care what others might say, but it's ideal to complete the mix.
- Nothing else to say. Your game is promising, so don't disappoint me!