I agree with nurikabe's feelings about how it reminds you of some older fps, but feels fresh at the same time. Some stuff that needs work in my opinion.
- Side walking without moving the camera could work very well (Think about Wolfenstein)
- Sometimes you can kill zombies without having your mouse over them
- Lamp besides the bed can be shot, it makes the breaking noise, but it doesn't break.
- Light of that same lamp goes throught the wall sometimes and the bookcase on the other side lights up.
- Is easy to clic outside of the game if you play on windowed mode. Mouse should be restricted inside the game until you pause it.
- Couldn't take the paper from the bookcase either.