Love it! Here 3 things:
1. Please, an option to zoom out the view, i'm too lazy for memorize the tracks :P
2. Why the cars can steer on air? So noobby!!! :)
3. Via gamepad, the analog stick reach the full steering at 20% circa, the remaining 80% is unused (dead end zone). I think that the sensitivity will be automatically well calibrated after this fix. Please consider that this issue can also involve the analog accel/brake (I use RightStick for them).