idk what happened, but it doesn't seem to be downloading the pictures at all.
Interesting. Does this only happen with "Haruka (pokemon)" or have you seen it fail the same way with other names as well? Either way, I'll try to see what's going in this weekend. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
yeah it happens with all of the names i've tried before. I tried using "rem" a few times as a sort of test name while trying to find what was wrong myself. Sadly i'm no good at programming yet. Hope this helps :)
I looked into it and it seems like you were failing to connect to the User-Agent string website. It might have been a problem on their end (I can ping it but I can't get to it in a browser so who knows what they're doing), but it might have been your own internet. I don't know what to say beyond that. If you're willing to try again, I'll be uploading a new version in a few days that might work better for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.