- The sorcerer feels much more durable and stronger now. I like it far better than before -- it doesn't feel squishy anymore.
- When I started the game out it asked me who I want to be, I chose the sorcerer but then suddenly saw I had about 136 or so gold. Not sure if that was intended or left over from a previous save I had.
- I love the idea of the arena! Absolutely love it. But the potion of healing didn't drop despite finishing the quest where it dropped. However a lot of gold sacks dropped.
- I like the new swap places ability but I haven't yet to solve that puzzle quest yet.
- The arena is definitely a money maker... I would watch out a bit when I release the game. I lasted 4 rounds with the sorcerer and got around 276 gold.
- Cerberus boss is now a breeze when playing as a sorcerer instead of it being near impossible before.
- Now fire damage does same damage on fire mobs and they get burn. I would suggest either reduce damage by 50% or eliminate burn. So they can't be burned. I wasn't able however to test whether burn damages them or heals them since they die fast and the boss already had burn on him (not by me) so I wasn't sure if it works or not.
All in all, this is a pretty cool update and does give more survivability to the sorcerer class. At the beginning he does feel squishy but once you get burn heal + summon you can survive longer. Once you get burn heal + summon + ember you are pretty much a damage machine that doesn't die all that easily any more.