Playing a second time,
now I'm really appreciating this game!
I'd definitely play more levels with increasing difficulty!
What I liked:
- how it's about making good decisions.
Making a mistake can cost dearly, which goes well with the slow speed and dark atmosphere.
- The boss! at least on the second encounter.
- the second floor! ;) Challenging!
- warp to a previous save/rest point.
Or being tempted to risk 16 blessings
For a chance of conveniently finding the next save point
Some recommendations / requests:
- there's a bug where sometimes you can't walk.
Which can mess up your combat. I got "stuck" a few times.
(P.S. I used keyboard and mouse.)
- More surprises! More pressure! More difficultly as you progress!
- Make the character button on a far away button
to prevent accidental pressing during combat.
- Make judgement info appear somewhere on the screen that's out of the way.
- I can still block an attack if hit from behind
I personally think you should take extra damage for making a crucial mistake.
- don't make bosses any easier if you die.
(Unless it's on easy difficulty)
- Make the heavy-attack animation look a bit more "heavy"
Cuz I got confused at first, thinking it wasn't the right attack.
I'm following this game!