I loved this game! Very intriguing and interesting!! Cannot wait for more!
1. Did you enjoy it overall?
Ohmygod, YES! Is that even a question?
2. What was your favorite part?
The mansion was definitely intriguing but I did like the battles the most. Especially the training ones with Natalia and Siegfried!
3. There are a lot of comedic moments, but was the drama included in a way that was able to put the comedy aside, or did it just seem an odd jump from comedy?
I loved the comedy, drama, romance, all of it together! It fit well and I don't think it could've been done better.
4. Who is your favorite character?
Mari, was her name? She was so quiet and nice, I loved her
5. Who did you start to romance? Did you find it difficult romancing the person you wanted?
Natalia, obviously. No, I didn't find it difficult. It was put together quite well. ^-^