I've finally gotten the mac version working.
It turns out I had to do some tweaking with permissions. This is possibly because they have it distributed as a .app file inside a zip archive. (as opposed to distributing it in a dmg image like most other common mac apps).
- Download the mac version
- Extract the zip file
- Optional: Rename the app from Mac.app to PC Building Simulator.app
- Optional: Move the app to your /Applications folder
- Right click the app and select Show All Contents
- Go into the Contents, then MacOS folder
- Open a terminal window and type: chmod 755
- Drag the Mac file from the MacOS folder onto the terminal window (which should now read something like: chmod 755 /Applications/PC\ Building\ Simulator.app/Contents/MacOS/Mac
- You should now be able to launch the PC Building Simulator like any other app